ARCTERYX Brize 32 Backpack
The Arc'teryx Brize 32 Backpack is a decent sized pack for long day hikes, travel and daily life. Load 'er up and thread your hydration tube through the HydroPort™ tube passage, while hanging your reservoir on the internal clip before exerting yourself on the trails. The main compartment can also house your lunch, extra layers and the Aeroform™ backpanel keeps you cool and comfortable along the way. A hipbelt and sternum strap stabilize the load so you can power through that extra mile with ease.
- Aeroform thermoformed back panel is hydrophobic and enhances air flow
- Padded shoulder straps for carry comfort with sternum strap for a precision fit
- Top lid pocket covers the drawcord system accessesing the main compartment
- Zippered pocket on the front of the pack
- Dual front daisy chains with SwiftClip bungee straps secure items like trekking poles