Designed with the Arc’teryx focus on performance, detail and craftsmanship, and styled for mountain town or city, the Levon is a versatile five-pocket pant for relaxed work days, adventure travel and casual weekends. The midweight cotton/nylon stretch canvas is comfortable, hardwearing and stretches for a clean fit that moves with the body. A gusseted crotch and subtle articulation at the knees elevate freedom of movement, and an eco-friendly DWR treatment adds water and stain resistance.
- Double weave textile for all day comfort and durability
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Classic five pocket styling
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
- Fixed waistband with button shank and belt loops
- Zippered fly closure