ARCTERYX Mens Sabre Jacket
The Arc'Teryx Men's Sabre Jacket is a ski jacket for big mountain action. Focus staying on your edges and not getting soaked, overheated or adjusting your jacket. The relaxed fit has plenty of room for layers as needed plus all the movement you'll need to get up or down the mountain of your latest adventure. The N80p-X GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction stays quiet while you enjoy the chilly version of nature and provides the waterproof and windproof protection you need to stay comfortable. The inside has been backed with a brushed flannel for a little insulation and the outside coated with a durable water repellent finish, so moisture beads up and rolls off instead of soaking in. When your body heats up, open the pit zips for quick cooling. A hidden RECCO® reflector, powder skirt, and plenty of pockets add the finishing touches you'll need up on the big hill.
- Hard wearing, waterproof / breathable N80p-X 3L Gore-Tex with flannel backer
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- Helmet compatible Stormhood™ is deisigned to provide protection from the elements without restricting movement or visibility and has glove friendly adjustments
- WaterTight pit zippers provide rapid ventilation and temperature regulation
- Two hand pockets, one sleeve pocket, one internal mesh dump and one internal zippered pocket; WaterTight zippers on external pockets
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off