CANADA GOOSE Expedition Parka
In stock *Eligible for FREE Same-Day Delivery (Order before 4pm)Learn More
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- TEI⁵ designed for extreme weather; field-tested for conditions under 25°F.
- Features removable, natural coyote fur (USA) trim at hood.
- Hooded collar; hidden YKK® two-way zip front with grip-strap closure.
- Long sleeves; Polar Bears International patch at right with flap pocket.
- Heavy-duty, ribbed recessed cuffs.
More from CANADA GOOSE