HILLEBERG THE TENTMAKER Jannu
Thanks to its size and clever construction, the Jannu can be pitched in nearly "impossible" places, is self-supporting and wonderfully stable, has plenty of room for two people (and gear), and yet is light enough to be a solo assault tent for gear-intensive, variable weather forays.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.