MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Rook 30F/-1C Long
On multi-day climbing and camping outings, you count on a comfortable place to come home to and recharge for tomorrow's activities. The Rook is the all-around down bag whether you're desert dwelling in the Buttermilks or backcountry voyaging in the Rockies.
- 650-fill down is lightweight, warm, and compressible
- Lightweight but durable #5 zipper with anti-snag for easy entry and exit
- Standard mummy cut is efficient, warm, and comfortable
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Two-way zipper allows for easy ventilation