PATAGONIA Girls Aspen Grove Jacket
The most versatile ski/boarding/everyday jacket for powder days or staying warm in a wintry cold city; the polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and snow, and it’s insulated with 200-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) in the body.
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening and lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered-zip chest pocket has reflective trim and bound pass-through hole for media cord. Pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve. Handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure. All zippers and pockets have reflective pulls. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2”; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes