PATAGONIA Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting
The warmest one-piece bunting is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). It’s lined with soft polyester fabric and has a generous length to help keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, three-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky, high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether the child is crawling, standing or sitting