SEA TO SUMMIT First Aid Dry Sack - Overnight - 3L
The new First Aid Dry Sack is the perfect way to store medical supplies and keep them dry, visible and easily accessible. This is particularly useful in group situations.
Made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric with a white interior lining and a TPU window for visibility, the First Aid Dry Sack is printed with the international standard (ISO 7010) symbol for first aid kits. Using the same hypalon non-wicking, roll-top closure as the other dry sacks and featuring a D-ring attachment point at the buckle, it is available in three sizes for everything from day use to longer expeditions.
- Quality materials – packable 70D nylon, fully taped seams and a TPU window which will not yellow or crack
- Easy to find contents – white interior coating and large ‘window’ for greater interior visibility. Important when seconds count.
- The red fabric and universally recognized white cross make the First Aid Dry Sack stand out from other gear.
- Hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture, D-ring for easy attachment
- Waterproof – rated to 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins