SEA TO SUMMIT Stopper Dry Bag
The Stopper™ Dry Bag is a fully welded dry bag made from 210D nylon fabric with TPU lamination on the outer face and RF welding for optimum durability. With a nice clean profile and oval base for easy packing, the Stopper™ dry bags are perfect for canoeing, kayaking, rafting, general boating, SUP boarding and any activity where water shedding and abrasion resistance is paramount. Uses a reliable TPU Roll-top, non-wicking closure, and features Field Repair Buckles which can be replaced in seconds with a Philips screwdriver.
- 210D TPU-laminated Nylon fabric with liter size for easy ID
- Waterproof TPU roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- All welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- Durable & smooth water-shedding exterior
- Features the patent-pending Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Features the patent-pending 3/4in | 20mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins