More space means more comfort, and the Tungsten Ultralight 3-Person Tent delivers without adding extra weight to your pack. Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for plenty of sleeping space and headroom for stretching out. “Easy pitch" clips and poles make it easy to set up quickly. If a downpour hits, the seam-taped bathtub floor ensures you'll stay dry and resists pooling, and the rain-shield flysheet won’t stretch out if it gets wet. Stash your pack, poles, and other gear in the two vestibules and tuck a headlamp into the UV lampshade pocket.
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for roomier sleeping area and greater head room; Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Free-standing design; Two D-shaped doors and two vestibules for gear storage
- Rain-shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet and resists UV damage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents; Seam-taped bathtub floor
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Color-coded "easy pitch" clips, poles, and fly