The next-generation MSR PocketRocket 2 backpacking stove takes everything good about the celebrated original and makes it even better. It's lighter weight and smaller, and fits a wider range of pots.
Average Boil Time (1L): 3 min. 30 sec.
Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches
- Provides excellent ease of use and fast-boiling performance
- Ideal for first-time stove buyers, long-distance hikers seeking a backup stove and fast-and-light fanatics requiring a high-quality piece of tiny equipment
- Simple-to-operate design needs no priming, preheating or pressurizing; simply turn it on, light and start cooking
- Fully adjustable flame lets you cook gourmet meals from a rolling boil to a slow simmer; control valve turns easily, even when you're wearing gloves
- Serrated pot-supports prevent the pot from shifting; folds up compact for travel
- Compatible with most self-sealing canister fuel, making it a great choice for global travel; fuel canister not included
- Includes ultralight hard-shell carry case to protect cookware and contents of your pack
- Fuel not included