The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic, newly redesigned Down Sweater Hoody is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric
- RDS Down
- Center-Front Zipper and Adjustable Hood
- Two on-seam handwarmer pockets have invisible zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; drop-in interior pockets provide additional storage
- Sealed-In Warmth
- Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
- Patagonia supports Mamata, an organization that provides essential services for the workers that made this product