This tee's artwork is a reissue of a classic graphic from the Spring/Summer 1994 line. The Patagonia name holds together symbols of the outdoor places we love and don't take for granted. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin raw materials. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Crewneck style is classic and versatile, and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at the neck and taped shoulder seams offer comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Artwork by Andy Engel
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor