An all-season favorite, the Merino 150 Long Sleeve can be sported as a base layer in the fall or summer when it's time to go backpacking. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. The Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams for perfect comfort under a pack, and smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front to keep you looking as good as you feel.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Dusk Marble Wash, Cloudy Blue Marble Wash, Indigo Blue, and Tea Rose colorways feature plant-based-dye technique
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core