Summer mountaineering trips into high alpine terrain bring a combination of moderate temps and increased moisture, two challenges easily met by the Western Mountaineering Antelope GWS Sleeping Bag. The Antelope’s WindStopper shell provides a highly weather-resistant shield for premium 850-fill goose down, and an insulated draft tube and collar seal out the chill on early or late-season outings.
- Breathable, water-resistant, windproof WindStopper shell protects the down insulation from frost, condensation, spindrift, and howling winds
- Ultra-premium 850-fill down insulation retains your body’s warmth and provides a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than any synthetic-fill insulation
- Continuous baffles and a down-filled collar prevent energy-sucking drafts from zapping your slumber
- Wider shoulder girth allows for extra layering in brutally cold environments
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA