PATAGONIA Womens Woolie Fleece P/O
Inspired by one of our heritage pieces, the classic Woolie Fleece Pullover is made from a progressive blend of three recycled fibers: wool, cotton and nylon (plus a small amount of other fiber). A special weaving process makes this pullover wooly on the outside for warmth and cottony on the inside for moisture protection and next-to-skin comfort. It has a box-neck-style yoke and a stand-up collar, plus a quarter-zip so you can manage warmth. To hold in heat, there's rib-knit trim on the cuffs and hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- A warm, cozy blend of three recycled fibers: wool, cotton and nylon (plus a small amount of other fiber)
- Box-neck-style yoke with a metal quarter-length zipper and stand-up collar
- Zipper pull is finished with organic cotton twill tape
- Rib-knit trim details on cuffs and hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
More from PATAGONIA