PATAGONIA Womens LW Better Sweater Jacket
The easy-care Lightweight Better Sweater® Jacket has a sweater-knit face and a moisture-wicking fleece interior (100% recycled) that’s spun from heathered yarns dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Side panels are made of 100% recycled polyester flat face for mobility and comfort. The full-zip jacket has welted zippered handwarmer pockets and spandex binding at collar, cuffs and hem. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of 100% recycled polyester flat face, brushed-fleece back
- Zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Spandex binding at hem, cuffs and collar
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
More from PATAGONIA